Below are the terms and conditions to the services we offer, please read them and contact us with any questions you may have BEFORE making a booking
You MUST fill out the booking form before a booking can be confirmed.
All bookings require €50 initial deposit to be paid by PayPal, debit /credit card or bank transfer . This deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance must be paid before or on arrival to the booked event, failing to do so will result in the event not going ahead and loss of deposit.
A booking will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid and funds are cleared.
If you need to cancel your booking, our cancellation policy is as follows:
– All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
– If you cancel your booking less than 1 week prior to the event no deposit refund will be given, however, you can re-book your booking within the next 12 month.
The Creator Van Company reserves the right to cancel, alter, or delay any booking where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as serious illness, severe weather or any other circumstances which would subject The Creator Van or any of its employees or any of its participants to danger. However, a full refund will be offered or an alternative date arranged.
During the event we may take some photos and videos.
Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by The Creator Van for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any request being made to the featured parties and without any payment or compensation being offered. If this is not acceptable please notify us by phone or e-mail.
Age Appropriate use
The Company (The Creator Van) will not allow individuals to participate in any activity within the Creator Van, which are not of a suitable age.
For more information about age appropriate crafts, and activities visit our Pick a workshop page.
In the event of damage to our equipment or vehicle that is caused by excessively harsh treatment or vandalism and that is deemed purposeful we reserve the right to charge to the originally contracted person the full amount to repair or replace the equipment.
Any damages must be reported to a member of staff immediately.
– Although we will endeavor to arrive half an hour before the time booked we cannot be held responsible for events which are out of our control such as traffic or other uncontrollable circumstances preventing us from being able to fulfill our obligations.
In the event of late arrival we will continue the session until the correct amount of time has been reached.
– In the unlikely event of a major technical failure on board, a full refund will be offered or an alternative date arranged
– Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for any damage to driveway or ground’s that is considered to be caused by our vehicle, crew or party goers.
It is the party organiser’s responsibility to take advice from a qualified person whether the grounds are suitable to support our vehicles.
Food & Drinks
No food or drinks to be brought into The Creator Van or consumed on board.
Any damage caused to the Creator Van or equipment/ materials therein by the consumption of food or drinks will result in reimbursement to the sum of said damage caused.
All reimbursement will be the responsibility of the original booking party/parties.
Safety of Participants
– We will not tolerate bad behavior, bad language, aggressive behavior or threatening behavior to our team or other users of the Creator Van.
We reserve the right to refuse admission or ask any person to leave, who is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others .
In some cases we reserve the right to end the session immediately.
In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
– For the comfort, health and safety of all participants, The Creator Van operates a strict NO SMOKING policy.
– The Company (the creator van) will accept no liability for problems arising from failure to accept and/or respond to the authority and instructions of the appointed staff.